You may have seen our previous blog where we announced the annual #cloudidsummit Tweet Jam. It's set for Wednesday, April 19th at 2pm EST. To recap, the Tweet Jam will cover the theme of Intelligent Identity and provide a snapshot on discussions that will be happening at the Cloud Identity Summit.
If you haven't already, register now to join us in Chicago, June 19-22.
The #cloudidsummit Tweet Jam will be moderated again this year by Elinor Mills (@elinormills), and we welcome both CIS attendees and interested participants alike to join us! As a courtesy preview, the discussions will revolve around these questions:
1. Blockchain promises to be the single biggest ___________ of modern era.
2. Describe the worst IoT idea and argue why. Pictures welcome!
3. How do companies need to prepare for new regulations such as PSD2, GDPR and Open Banking?
4.What digital identity trend are you most excited about right now?
5. What's the most interesting identity angle to the AI story? How are authentication expectations evolving?
6. Will my self-driving car need it's own identity? Why?
7. What do enterprises need to do to balance privacy and security?
8. What's the biggest way to get consumers to protect their digital identity?
Due to time constraints, a question may get skipped or another may arise as the conversation evolves.
To access the discussion, please follow #cloudidsummit on Twitter April 19th at 2pm EST. For more information, participation guidelines and general background information, check out our previous blog post.
We anticipate a lively and informative chat and hope you will be able to jump in on the fun!