Monday, July 8 – Tuesday, July 9
For those looking to take their understanding of cloud identity to the next level, participating in a series of workshops at Cloud Identity Summit is sure to help. Our workshops are designed to take you beyond general discussion and provide in-depth education, training and advanced information. Only the most seasoned identity and security experts teach workshops.
In addition to the workshops, there will also be Interop demonstrations and an OIX and OpenID Summit to broaden your intellect and understanding. Following is a growing list of Workshops, Interop demonstrations and Summits planned for Cloud Identity Summit.
- Deep Dark Identity: Featuring the latest information on OAuth and Hadoop and Federation at Scale
- SCIM and Cloud Identity Stores: Get in-depth information about new protocols and Interop results
- PingFederate 7 (Bootcamp): Learn about new features, provisioning and OAuth
- IDaaS and Bridges: Explore PingOne, Courion and SCUID
- PingOne (Bootcamp): Take a deep dive in to CAS, APS and Provisioning
- Hitchhiker’s Guide to Identity: A journey to uncover hidden gems and beneficial information
- NSTIC: Start with an introduction, dig in to the Pilot Reviews and end with a Panel discussion
- OAuth and OpenID Connect: Get up close with OAuth, OpenID Connect and Building Clients
- SCIM 1.1 Interop
- OpenID Interop
- AZA Interop
Registering for the Full Summit Pass or Workshops Only Pass will give you access to all the workshops.
IDENTITY IS THE NEW PERIMETER.
BECOME PART OF THE SOLUTION.